Friday, May 25, 2012

You've Got Mail

But literally. 
Not even an email...

I participated in Gentri Lee's Send Something Good project. 

I received this package from Laura she lives in Canada. 
I love the postage.

First look, I see candy and chocolate, I can tell it's going to be good.
 She even sent a something for Bridget.
 She is so excited


 We LOVE books, and especially this book! 

 Look at all this awesome stuff she sent me! 
Can't wait to try the crepe recipe she sent, and use the darling cards she made. 
I love how she wrapped everything in old sewing patterns, 
so cute.

Best package ever!
Thank you Laura!!!!

9 comments:

  1. You are never too young to start reading Pride and Prejudiced!! Fun package. It makes me hungry to look at it though.

    ReplyDelete
  2. oh my gosh, that is so sweet! What a thoughtful package!

    ReplyDelete
  3. oh my gosh, that is so sweet! What a thoughtful package!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh hooray! I had Laura as the person I SENT to! haha! And I LOVE that she found a childrens Pride and Prejudice!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love those pictures of Bridget! Thanks so much for sharing them!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh that is adorable! - and wow a childrens pride & prejudice! That looks fantastic! :) x Rin

    ReplyDelete
  7. what an amazing package! well done on laura! and i LOVED the pictures of bridget opening, i was like oohing and awwing all by myself at work!!

    what did you sent out??

    ReplyDelete
  8. April I had no clue you were doing send something good! Gentri Lee is one of my best friends In the time I took off from school I lived right around the corner from her and we worked at Disney together! Such a small world I love it! Your package looks great and Bridget is soooo cute!

    ReplyDelete
  9. That package contains some of my favorite treats!! I'd be willing to pay BIG BUCKS for some of those fuzzy peaches right now... mmmmmm

    ReplyDelete